Tuesday 27 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Nine

Zita and I got up before Craig and Niamh. Ha.

Zita went to the drug store before anybody was even there. 

When she got back Craig got up too. With all his very comfy pillows.

I helped him eat his toasty warm muffin. 

Then I had my right beside him good morning nap. Ha.



That is a good time for a nap.

Then It was time to go to our work so I went into the rascal ladies office to help Zita. 

We had a very busy morning today. Taking to everybody from everywhere. 

Even in way way far away Africa. But not where the eat you all up lions live. That is good. 

At lunchtime Zita and I went for a nice walk. 

And we found Miss Bruna and Mister Lyndon and my friend Lee.

They were all outside. 

Because it is a nearly very nice day today. 

When we came back home I helped Craig eat his lunchtime very tasty toasts and jam. 

And then my friend Niamh was all awake too. She had a very long sleep in.

Because her nice university is all over for a while. 

So she did not have to write any brand new stories. 

This afternoon I stayed with Zita in our own office. So I could be a very big help.

Zita said my friend Emmet is getting all ready to come back to his very comfy bedroom.

So we have to get him some brand new pillows for his comfy bed.

Because now Craig has all his pillows on the big bed. Oh dear me. 

And we are going to get him a brand new cover too. From nice Mister IKEA’s store. Ha. 

This afternoon Craig had a big nap. You are very tired after the do not get sick and die shot. 

Mister Lyndon is still tired. Oh dear me. 

And he got shot a long time before Craig. Oh dear me. 

Zita and I went for another nice walk. Before our dinner. And we found Profesor Jill. Ha. That was nice.

Today is Zita’s very own day. Ha.

Because a long long time ago Mister God’s friends made Miss Saint Zita some very tasty bread. Just for her. 

Maybe for her lunchtime cheese sandwiches. Maybe. 

So now today is my friend Zita’s very own day. Ha. That is a good day. 

We had the for shepherds pie for our delicious dinner tonight. Zita made it. 

And I helped. That is an easy job. 


No comments:

Post a Comment