Sunday 11 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Four

We had a little bit of a nice sleep in today. 

And when Craig was all awake I had a very nice sleep in right beside him. 

On the big full of pillows bed. And I gave him lots of kisses too.

But he still has to stay in his bed. 

The hospital said it was the rule. Oh dear me. So many rules. Oh dear me.

The sweep the streets as clean as can be machines were on both my streets this morning. Oh dear.

I do not like those machines. They are too scary and noisy.

I watch them from my own watching window. So they do not just sweep up our flowers. 



And I fierce bark at them. But they cannot hear me. 

Because they are way too noisy. Ok bad for me.

When Niamh came upstairs she had the special tshirt on. 

It is special because it has a picture of me on it. 

Jumping out of the pocket. I gave it to her at our Merry Christmas time. Ha. 

Zita talked to Auntie Eileen this morning. She is still in way far Celbridge. But Zita can hear her anyway.

They always talk for a long time. And they laugh all the time too. Ha.

But this afternoon I was very busy.

Because Niamh was very sad. 

Her computer forgot nearly all her brand new story for her university. Oh dear oh dear.

So she had to start nearly all over again. That is why she was very sad. Oh dear me. 

So I stayed with her until she was not so very sad. That is my very best job. Ha.

Because dogs do not want their own family to be even a little bit sad.

So we are the very best for making everybody happy. It is our very best job. 

Mister God gave it to us a very very very long time ago. Ha. 

After a while Zita and Niamh went to a store to get lots of brand new ice creams. That was a good idea.

You cannot be too very sad when you are having delicious ice cream for your treat. 

Craig had some too. Ha. 

We had a very tasty together dinner tonight. I got some crunchy lettuce. 

And professor Jill brought us an own made blueberry pie. That is a tasty treat. 

The nice man found an aeroplane for my friend Emmet. 

One that knows how to get to our county and not get lost. Not even once. That is a good aeroplane.

And Zita will find a lovely hotel for Emmet to stay in. One with lots of comfy pillows.

And delicious hamburgers. And lots of tasty cheeses. And icy tea. Ha. 

He only has to stay there for a very little while. Because of the do not get sick rules. Oh dear.

Then he will come back home and stay in his comfy bedroom for a little while. Ha. 

Then I can mind my whole family altogether. That is my favourite job. 






No comments:

Post a Comment