Sunday 25 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Eight

We had a very quiet day today.

Craig was all awake early and I helped him eat his toasts. 

Right on the bed beside him. Then I had a little nap with him. Ha.

But then he went back to fast fast asleep.

Because the do not get sick shots sometimes make you very tired. Oh well.

He did not even wake all up until nearly our dinnertime. Oh dear.

There was some scary thunder this afternoon. 

But Zita gave me my loud thunder medicine from my doctor Waller. 

So I went into the big bedroom and had a nice nap on my comfy pillow. With my friend Craig too. 

And then all the thunder was all gone away. So I woke up. That was good. 

So I went into the living room to mind Niamh and Miss Tarryn. 

They were writing their last very big stories for our nice university right on the floor. 

And they were having cheese and crunchy crackers treats. So I minded them. Ha.

I got treats too.

Because you always get tasty treats when you are being the very best minder dog. 

It is own our rule. That is a good rule. 

When Craig was fast awake he had some cheese too. So I helped him. 

I was a very big help today. 

Then I went back to the living room. 

Zita was reading Niamh’s and Miss Tarryn’s new stories. To make sure they were all beautiful.

And they were still writing their stories. Oh dear me.

So I had a nice nap right beside everybody. 

Then I went into the big bedroom to find my comfy pillow.

Niamh and Miss Tarryn were still writing when it was my bedtime. Oh dear me.

But I went to sleep anyway.

We had a very nice quiet day all day today.




No comments:

Post a Comment