Sunday 18 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Ninety One

Only Craig had a little sleep in today. 

But I was very busy because I went to Zita and Niamh’s make me beautiful store. In my side yard.

Because I cannot go to the busy street to my old make me beautiful store. 

It is because of the new rules. Oh dear. 

But now I am not way too furry. That is good. 

Then Zita talked to her mother and father in way far away Dublin. 

Their garden is as full of beautiful flowers as can be. That is nice. 

Miss Anna came to visit me today. Ha that was very nice. I like to get visitors.

Then Niamh and Miss Anna went for a little walk.

And when they came back they brought us donuts. 


Especially delicious donuts. Ha.

That was a good surprise.

Craig and Zita had one. 

But they were not for dogs tasty treats. 

Because of all the lots of tasty chocolate. Oh dear me. 

So I had a very nice nap. At the end of the bed. On my own fluffy pillow. 

Tonight we had a together dinner with Zita’s own made lasagna. I got a little bit too.

Then everybody talked about Niamh’s new remember everything exam. 

I did not know so much about it. 

So I went back to sleep. Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment