Wednesday 21 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Four

Craig had another big sleep in today.

So I did not have a nice beside him nap. Oh well.

But I took Zita for our good morning walk. And when we got outside there was snow on the ground. Oh no. Too much snow.

Maybe that is why my friend Craig had a sleep in. So he would not see the snow. That was a good idea. 

The snow even bent some of our very beautiful flowers. 



Right in our own garden. Oh dear me. 

Then Zita had to take Niamh to a special store to make a keep your arm safe holder. 

For after her operation. Oh dear me. Too many operations.

But right beside that store was the very delicious make wonderful bread and giant tasty treats store. Ha.

So Zita got Craig a special sticky bun. For his lunchtime dessert.

Because he was fast asleep until our lunchtime. Ha.

I minded him all morning. That was an easy job. So I had a nice nap too. 

We had a quiet morning together. Good for us.

After going to that store Zita took Niamh to the beautiful clothes store. And then she came back home.

And both Craig and I were still fast asleep. Oh dear me. 

Then Zita had to talk fiercely at some people. 

Because my friend Emmet forgot the secret number for his almost real money card. 

Because he never uses it.

Because he does not have so much money yet. 

But you cannot get a new secret number if you are in anywhere way far away. 

You can only get a new secret number when you are right here. That is very silly. 

So Zita told them that they were a very silly company.

So Zita and Emmet was going to get a brand new company. Ha. That was a good idea.

Then Zita went to the other delicious food store to get more raspberries and strawberries for Craig. 

And maybe even some very tasty full of chicken pies. Those are very good pies. 

But you have to eat them when they are hot. 

Not like Zita’s famous peaches pie. You can eat those any time.  Sometimes with ice cream right on top. Ha. 

But it is not the just the right time for the peaches pies. Only later when it is hot outside. 

Zita and the black car went downtown to find my friend Niamh and bring her home. For our together dinnertime/

I stayed here so I could mind Craig. He was not fast asleep anymore. 

We are going to have a delicious dinner from the giant tasty treats store. 

They make take it to your own home dinners too. I did not know that. Ha. Good for us too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment