Monday 12 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Five

Everybody got up early this morning. I do not know why. Oh well.

I jumped right up onto Craig’s bed this morning. 

So I could give him all Lots and lots of my best kisses.

So he will get all better right away. 

Then we can have our together toasts every morning again. That will be a good time. 

Then I minded Niamh in the living room and we looked out the watching window. 

Zita was very busy talking to the rascal ladies. So I was as quiet as could be. Ha.

Then Craig talked to his other nice doctor.on the telephone. 

She said he should have more Scotsman’s porridge. Ha. 

That is a good doctor. Because Scotsman’s porridge is Craig’s favourite. 

At lunchtime Zita and I went for our lovely all around walk. 

It was a very sunny day. But not so very warm. 

Last night my friend Emmet was attacked by a giant water monster. 


Right on his own computer. In way far away Cork. Oh my goodness.

It is a very good that he is coming back to his own comfy bedroom. Then I can mind him.

I am not even a bit scared of water monsters. Ha.

We can just put them right into our bathtub. 

And then they will just disappear down the little hole. Ha. Too bad for them.

I found a new place for my lovely naps.

Right on the floor between our rascal ladies office and the big bedroom.

So I can mind Craig and Zita right at the very same time.  

Zita was very busy all the whole day trying to find just the right brand new rascal ladies. Oh dear. 

And Niamh was very busy too with her friend Nate. They were talking all about numbers.

Because they are in the very same important numbers class at the nice university. 

Before dinnertime Zita and the go fast car took me to my nice hospital. To get my do not have a sore leg shot.

Zita should take Craig to my nice Doctor Waller. 

Then his all broken legs would not be so sore. That is my good idea. Ha.

We will have another very nice together in the bedroom dinnertime tonight. 

Maybe we will have Professor Jill’s own made very tasty blueberries pie for our dinner. Maybe. 

I have a new comfy rug in the bedroom.  

So my feet do not just slide all over when I stand up. Ha. Good for me.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment