Wednesday 7 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Eighty

We got up early this morning. Everybody and me too.

I had a very tasty breakfast and then I got up on the big bed.

With my friend Craig and I had a little beside him nap. To keep him cosy warm.

I am Zita’s very best helper. She said so.

And then I minded Craig all by myself.

Because Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her beautiful clothes store.

And when Zita was back home we went for a very long good morning all over walk.

And I was not even a bit sore at all. Ha. That was good.

Then I helped Zita take our old Merry Christmas tree to the driveway. 

So our nice garbage truck can take it away. 

We left it outside so the silly bunny and the little birds could hide from dangerous animals. 

Like giant raccoons. Or maybe wolves too. Oh dear. 

When we had the too much snow. Oh well. But now the snow is all gone. Ha.

It was very full of sunshine day all day today. 

So when we came inside I had a lovely nap right on my own sunny spot in the living room.

And Zita had her fluffy coffee. 

But she had to make it herself.

Because Craig still has to stay all quiet in the big bed. Oh dear me. 

Then Zita made Craig’s very favourite cookies. Scotsmen’s fat oatmeal cookies. Ha. 

So Craig had some for his lunchtime. After he woke up from a nice nap.

Then Zita and I cleaned up the side yard until is was as neat and tidy as could be.

Because the winter time is all over. Ha.

So Zita took all the move the snow shovels downstairs and brought up the comfy chairs and our little table.

That is where we have our good morning toasts in the summer time. Ha. That is a very good table.

We did not even close the side door. So I went in and out as often as can be. Ha.

But I was a bit too dirty when I came in. Oh well. 

And Mister Fred came outside too. 

So he can save the beautiful flowers from the nasty squirrels. 

Miss Sash’s white Jeep brought Niamh home from the downtown. 

When we went on our before dinnertime walk we saw Niamh and Miss Sash. 

They were in our park talking about the beautiful clothes store. We did not bother them.

Because we are very polite.

At dinnertime Zita went to get her own do not get sick and die shot.

That is a very good idea. It is known. 

When she was all back home we had toasty cheesie bagels for our in the bedroom dinner tonight.

I got a very tasty piece. 

Then Craig watched his hockey team loose. Oh well.

And I had another nice nap right beside him. But only for a little while.

Then it was my bedtime. Good for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment