Thursday 22 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Five

Everybody got up very early this morning. But not me. Ha.

I had a little sleep in until Craig had his breakfast. 

Then Zita and I went for a nice walk. We did not go for a long walk today.

Because it was even snowing a bit outside. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

Our beautiful flowers do not like the cold at all. Too bad for us.

Niamh had an early in the morning meeting all about her beautiful clothes store.

Even before she went downtown to work. I do not know why. Oh well.

When they were away I minded the whole house all by myself. And Craig too. Good for me.

Today is auntie Eileen’s sing happy birthday day. All day. In way far away Celbridge. 

With Zita’s mother and father. Outside on the everybody swing.



They had a special fat cake. 



And the dining room table was just all full up with lots and lots of tasty treats too. Ha. 



Lots of our cousins were there.

Even cousin Lucy. Ha.



That was a good birthday party. With a very tasty cake. 

Cake is cousin Lucy’s favourite. It is known. 

At lunchtime a very very tall man came to look at our keep the house toasty warm machine. In the basement.

Because Zita told me that last night it was making some funny noises. Oh dear me.

So the man came to look at it. Ha. 

And he made everything all tight as can be again. That is good.

I could not help him.

Because he went down the scary stairs to the basement. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

When he was all gone I got up onto the big bed. 

To keep Craig company and give him lots of big kisses. Ha.



And we had a big fight. With a pillow. Ha. 

That was a good fight. I won. And I did not even have a pillow. Too bad for him.

After Zita brought Niamh and Miss Tarryn home to my house from downtown it was time for me to go to my little hospital.

To get my do not have a sore leg shot. Ha.

The back go fast car took us as quickly as could be. 

So we could be back home for our delicious dinnertime. That was a good idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment