Saturday 24 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Seven

Everybody got up early this morning.

Because a nice doctor came to my house to give Craig his do not get sick and die shot. Ha. 

That was a good idea.

Because he cannot go to the get your shot stores. Oh dear me. 

The nice Doctor is Professor Jill’s neighbour. And she knows doctor Susan too. Ha.

She walks by my house every day. When she goes to her office. Ha. 

So she and her nurse and some other people came right here at breakfast time. 

But I could not be a big help. Because the room was all full up with people. Too bad for me.

So I stayed with Niamh and Tarryn in the kitchen. To keep them company.



Until everybody was all gone. 

The other people asked Craig and Zita lots of questions. 

And took lots of pictures of Craig and Zita and the Doctor. 

For a magazine. Maybe Craig and Zita will be famous. Maybe they will get special treats. Ha. 

Then we had our late together breakfast right in the big bedroom.

With Craig and Zita and Niamh and Miss Tarryn and me. 

And we had real pancakes. With the very delicious bacon from nearly around here. And maple syrup too. Ha. 

I even got my very own pancake. Right in my own bowl. Ha. That was a very good breakfast. 

Then Niamh and Miss Tarryn went downstairs to write more stories for their university.



Because universities are nearly all done for a while. Ha. That was a surprise. I did not know that. 

And then Zita talked to her parents in Dublin. 

They talked all about auntie Eileen’s sing happy birthday party. And all the tasty treats.



They were there with cousin Ciara and cousin Lucy too.

Auntie Eileen is not so very tall. I do not know why. 

After our delicious lunch I went outside to my side yard. To play with my new giant ball. 

Because it is a beautiful as can be day outside. 



Even our beautiful flowers were as happy as could be. 

Professor Alex and Miss Francis brought Craig a book full up with very very hard questions. 



So Craig will not just forget all the important things he knows all about.

Because he is just all the time sitting in bed.

And not helping me look out our watching window every day. Or having our together toasts. Ha.

That was a good idea. 

After our dinner we had delicious some cheese cake. Just for us. And Niamh and Miss Tarryn too.

Then Craig watched a hockey game so I had a lovely nap on my own comfy pillow. 



Zita had a little nap too. 

Good for us.





No comments:

Post a Comment