Friday 16 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Nine

Craig had a very little sleep today. 

But everybody else was all awake. 

After our breakfast Niamh’s fast bicycle took her downtown to her beautiful clothes store. 

She went in the not even a little bit warm outside weather. Oh dear. 

When Craig had all of his fat pillows all around I got right up on the bed.

So I could have my good morning nap. Right beside him. Good for us.

Then Zita talked to everybody so Craig can get his do not get sick and die shot. My goodness.

Because he can not just go to the store and get it. 

The Doctors said he has to just stay in bed. In our own house. Oh goodness me. 

But nobody can come to our house to give it to him. That is not all right. 

Then after a while Zita and I went for our lunchtime walk. Not so far today. 

Because it was not such a nice day for walks. Oh well.

When we got home Zita took my special clean my fur comb and made me nearly neat and tidy. That was a good idea.

Then we had our lunch with Craig. 



He had toasts. Ha. 

Craig’s toasts are my favourite.

So I got right up on the bed so he could share them with me. Ha.



That was a good lunchtime.

I do not like eating my own tasty food when Craig does not give it to me. 

That is why he has to get all better soon. 

So we have have our morning together toasts.

Or maybe even toasty warm croissants. 

With the delicious all the way from France jam. That is a tasty good idea.

If I do not eat my food Zita puts it in the refrigerator until I remember that I am hungry. Oh well. 

Sometimes she gives me some special treats to remind me. Ha. 

This afternoon Zita found the noisy make the floors clean machine. Too bad for me.

So I went into the big bedroom and got up on the bed so I could guard Craig from the machine.

Because he cannot use the go fast chair to hide from it. 

So we hid in the bedroom together. Good for us. 

Zita’s friend’s husband made us a very lovely dinner. 

And brought it to our house. For our together dinnertime.

It was a very tasty pie for shepherds. 

But we are not even shepherds. Oh goodness me. 

But Zita said we could eat it anyway. 

That is good because there are not even any sheeps here for me to mind. 

Just awful squirrels and fat racoons. And nobody want to mind them. Ha. Too bad for them.

Our friends have brought us very delicious already cooked dinners. 

And sometimes extremely fat delicious donuts too. 

That is because we have very nice friends. 

It is good to have friends. 

Especially when they know how to make very tasty dinnertimes. 

Like fat lasagnas from far away Italy. Or tasty from far far away chicken. Ha.

Last night we watched the nice detective. Right in the bedroom. On the big bed. Ha.

And he found a small dog for his little daughter. That is a good program.






No comments:

Post a Comment