Thursday 29 April 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and One

 Zita and I went for our good morning walk before Craig was even a little bit awake. 

And when we got back home I got right up beside him. On the big bed. And we had a nice together nap.

After he was all awake and had his pillows all around I got back up on the bed.

So I could help him eat his way too big for breakfast muffin. 

And then it was time for me to help Zita with our rascal ladies work.

Today everybody said goodbye to one of the rascal ladies. 

She is going to go to an island so she can go to another university. In a little while. Oh dear. 

I had a very busy morning. 

And when Niamh was all fast awake she had to do some gardening. In the basement.

Because some of her beautiful plants were not so very happy.

So she had to take some of them outside in our side yard for a little bit. To get some help.  I was her helper. Good for me.,

Niamh has lots of beautiful plants in her bedroom. . 

She had to put lots of holes in the bottom of her just for plants pots. I helped her. It was very noisy. Ha.

Then Miss Tarryn came for a visit. 

Because her university is all finished too. 

So they were downstairs gardening all afternoon. 



It was too messy so I stayed upstairs and had a nice nap.

Then a man brought them food to eat downstairs. Oh well.

When Craig was all awake it was time for dinner. 

So Craig and Zita and I had our dinnertime in the big bedroom. It was just us. 

Because Niamh and Miss Tarryn were all full up. Too bad for them. 

After dinner we are going to watch a brand new detective program. Ha. That is a good idea.

But not in the den. We are going to watch it in the big bed. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment