Friday 9 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Two

Everybody got up very early this morning.

Because we were as busy as could be today. Oh my goodness.

Right at breakfast time my friend Lee came to visit me.

And the white Jeep brought Miss Sash here to find Niamh.

So it could take them to the beautiful clothes store.

And some nice people with a giant ambulance came here. 

All at the same time. Oh goodness me.

It was very busy so Lee and I went for a lovely walk. So we did not get in the way. 

Then when Lee and I were all finished our very nice walk we came home.

But Craig and Zita were not even here at all. Oh dear me. 

I do not like that at all. 

I was afraid that maybe the ambulance people stole Craig.  Oh dear me. 

But Lee said that Zita would make sure that Craig would come back home. 

Because Zita had the black go fast car to help her.  That was good.

Then we went to Lee’s own backyard to have a little party.

We saw Miss Bruna and Mister Lyndon and ran all over with Mister Disney. 

Mister Disney is a very little dog. And very furry too. Ha. That was a good idea.

Then Lee saw the giant ambulance again so we went to my house.

And my friend Craig was all back home again. They did not steal him. Ha. Good for us. 

At the hospital a nice Doctor took out all his stitches. That is good.

My Doctor Waller took out my stitches and it makes you a bit sore.

So my friend Craig went to fast asleep as soon as he got home. That was a good idea.

Then I minded Zita. Right beside her. 

But I only ate the tasty cheese treats on my lunch. Oh well.

When Craig was all awake I took Zita on another lovely walk. 

It was an all sunshine day today. 

And it was so warm all the baby flowers were growing as fast as can be.

There are even little leaves on our very beautiful bushes. Right in our front yard. 

Soon all the trees will be full up with leaves and they will all green as can be again. Ha. That is a good idea.

This afternoon Zita cleaned up one of my front feet. Because it was too furry. 

So sometimes I would slip on the floor. 

We only did one foot because I was tired of being as still as could be. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe. 

We are going to have a very lovely together dinner tonight. 

Because the hospital did not steal Craig all away again. Ha. Good for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment