Friday 23 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Six

We got up early this morning.

Because today Craig had to go to the nasty food hospital.

So they can look right inside his legs. Oh goodness me. That is not alright. 

And the ambulance people had to come to my house to take him there.

Because he cannot get into the go fast car with all broken legs. Or even his silver little car. Oh dear me.

I did not even eat my own tasty breakfast this morning. 

Because I was knew that my friend Craig was going away. 

I do not want my family to go away. It always makes me very sad. 

Then the nice ladies came and took Craig away to the hospital in their very big ambulance truck. I did not like that at all. 

People should not take my family away without me. Oh dear me. I was very sad.

So my friend Lee came to keep me company. When Craig and Zita were all gone to the hospital. That was nice..

But I was still very sad even though my friend Lee was with me. Too bad for me. 

And my friend Craig was at the nasty food hospital for a very long time. 


And they took lots and lots of inside his legs pictures. Oh dear me.

But after lunchtime the ambulance came back here. 

And they brought Craig with them. Ha. Then I was very happy.

So after he was all back in his big comfy full of pillows bed. I got right up beside him. 

And gave him lots and lots of kisses. Ha. 


Then I was all happy again.

Now Craig had a brand new cast on his other broken leg. 

And it is as pink as could be. Ha. That is a silly cast.


And then he had some ice cream with strawberries on top. As a treat. 

Because he was very sore from the hospital. Oh dear me.

But I got to lick the bowl as clean as could be.

Then Craig had a lovely nap. 

So I did too. On my cosy duvet. With my own comfy pillow. 



This morning the other hospital called my friend Niamh and told he she could have her not so very good shoulder operation.

Because all the hospitals are all full up with way too sick people. 

So there was not enough room for Niamh too. Oh dear me. That is not so good.

But Miss Sash told her it was just the way it was supposed to be. Ha.

Tonight we had sausages and cheesie cauliflowers. I got some too.

But Niamh and Miss Tarryn did not eat with us.

Because they were writing their stories for the nice university.  Oh well.

So after dinnertime I had a nice nap.

Because I had a very very long busy day. And it was for all day too. Oh well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment