Wednesday 14 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Seven

We all got up up very early this morning. 

So I had a nice comfy sleep beside my friend Craig. Right on the big comfy bed. 

Even before Zita put all the pillows in the world behind him. Ha. 

Being Craig’s nurse dog is my best job.

Because I am very a very good muse. Just like my Zita.

But then I was as busy as could be protecting my own house.

Because there were lots and lots of sweep everything all up machines. All over everywhere.



There were even the little noisy clean the sidewalk machines.

And the very big wash the streets clean trucks too.



They would sweep away my front yard and all my beautiful flowers all away if I did not very fierce bark them away. 

So I was very very busy.

Niamh was busy too. 

She was studying for a little remember everything exam this afternoon. Oh dear.

Last night Zita and I went for a little after dinnertime walk. In the very dark.

And there was not even anybody at all outside. Just the very dark. 

Zita was not scared even a bit.

Because she had a very big black fierce guarder dog with her. And it was me. Ha. Good for us. 

Zita went the other brand new vegetables store for a little while this afternoon. 

So we could have our delicious dinnertimes.

So Craig and I had very nice afternoon naps. That was a good idea. 

This afternoon Zita’s friend brought us lots of music speakers for Emmet’s downstairs computers. 

Now he can have too loud music just like Niamh. That is good. 

Niamh is nearly all finished writing her new story for her nice university. She is very happy. 

She will be nearly all finished when Emmet comes home. Ha.

But Emmet will still be very busy writing his own gigantic story. Oh dear.

But now he can listen to his music too. That is always nice. 

We had a very nice together bedroom dinnertime tonight. 

And everybody talked all the time. 

Together dinnertimes are my favourite. 





No comments:

Post a Comment