Monday 5 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Eight 

We got up early today. Even Craig. Oh well.

After he was all covered in pillows Zita and I went to the rascal ladies office to do a bit of work.

I had a very nice nap. Right beside her. Ha.

At lunchtime Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Lilly went to the busy street.

So they could find the very delicious all outside coffee store.


And have some delicious coffees and maybe a tasty treat too. Ha.

And Zita helped me to get up on the big bed so I could give my friend Craig lots and lots of kisses.

Dog’s kisses will make you all better. It is known. 

But only if you are a wonderful nurse dog. Just like me. Ha.

I did not get up on the bed right away today.

Because Craig was a bit too sore and he had to be all sill for a while. Too bad for him. 

It is a beautiful full of sunshine day today. So I had a little outside nap. 

But I did not stay outside for a long nap.

Because it is not all the time warm today. Ha.

I have another brand new job. 

Every times something happens in my house I have to go into the big bedroom and tell Craig.

Because he cannot go to see what is going on. 

So it is my new job to tell him. Ha. 

That is an interesting job. But now I am very busy all the time.

When Niamh came home she brought us some very special tasty donuts. 


For everybody. 

Because the outside coffee store makes very delicious very fat donuts too. With lots of icing. That is a good idea.


I got a piece of Craig’s tasty donut. Good for me. 

Last night we watched a man driving all over way far away Italy. Talking to lovely cooks. 

And eating the most tasty food ever. 

We watched it until past our bedtime. That was a good program. 

This afternoon Miss Bruna sent us some own made lasagna. Ha. That was a nice present. 

She is from Italy. Just like the lasagna. 

It is her very own family’s lasagna. Just like her father used to make for her when she was little. 

Then Zita was all finished her rascal ladies work so it was time for me to have a nice nap. Ha. That is a good job. 

Craig had a nice nap too. 

Then Zita and I went to see nice Doctor Waller so I could have my do not have a too sore leg shot. 

Just like Craig. But not every morning. Just sometimes. 

And when we were all back home it was our dinnertime. Good for us.

And we had our own delicious sausages. And Niamh’s nearly just cheese cauliflowers. That is a silly name. 

Cauliflowers are even even a bit beautiful like a flower. And they are way too big. Oh well. 

Maybe I will get some cheese. Maybe. .



No comments:

Post a Comment