Thursday 15 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Eight

We were very busy today. 

But Craig forgot and was still fast asleep at breakfast time. 

I tried to wake him up. But he was still fast asleep.

So I just jumped right up on the bed. Ha. 

Then he was all awake. Good for me.

And then Zita had to talk to another person who wants to be a rascal lady. 

And Niamh had a good morning meeting on her computer. 

And she was nearly still fast asleep. But Zita woke her up. That was a good idea. 

Then Niamh took her old but very fast bicycle downtown to the beautiful clothes store. 

And Zita talked to all the rascal ladies on her computer. I was very quiet.

Even when Kathy came to visit me. I did not even bark one time.

Because all the Mahoneys are our friends. Ha. Good for me.

And she even brought us a box of extremely delicious donuts. 

From a special only has own made donuts store.  Ha. That was a good present. 

But she was only here for a very little while. Because of the rules. Oh well.

Then Zita was all finished talking to the rascal ladies and it was time for our lunchtime walk.

But it was not even a bit warm outside. Oh dear me. 

We did not leave the donuts box with Craig.

Because he might eat all of them and get a sick tummy. Too bad for him.

This morning I saw a picture from my friend Emmet. 



Right from his little apartment in way far away Cork.

Now he is finished a very full of colours important part of his gigantic interesting story. Good for him.

Yesterday Zita talked to a man in Toronto. 

So they would not forget that my friend Emmet was going to stay there for a little while. 

And maybe to make sure that Emmet had a very comfy bed with lots of pillows.

He has to stay there because of the do not get sick rules.

I have my very own comfy pillow. Zita gave it to me. Ha. 

And at night time I get to borrow lots of other pillows too. 

Craig does not mind. Because we are best friends. 

Zita was very busy all afternoon. With the rascal ladies on her computer.

So I had a very nice nap. And I guarded the donuts. 

When Niamh and her very fast bicycle got home they were as soggy as could be. Even her socks. Oh dear.

So she had a nice warm yourself up shower. It was not a squeaky clean shower. 

Because the rain already made her as clean as could be. 

We had Irish chicken for our together dinner tonight. That is a tasty dinner. 

I helped Zita make our dinner.  That is a good job. 

Sometimes you get very delicious treats when you are a good kitchen helper. Ha. 

Tonight I got lots of green beans. Ha.

And then at our bedroom dinnertime I got some chips too. Ha.

After dinner I got right up on the big bed so I could get Craig all better again.


So we can have our good morning toasts again. 

I have not had my crunchy fat toasts for a long time. 

Because Craig’s Doctor said he has to stay in bed until his legs are not still all broken. Oh dear me. 

I do not like that so very much.

So he has to get all better soon. 

Or maybe he will forget all about our good morning to everybody toasts. Oh dear me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment