Monday 19 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Two

Craig had a little sleep in this morning.

So I could not get up on the big bed right away.

Because he was fast asleep.

I even put my own big front feet right on the bed.

But he was still fast asleep. Too bad for him.

So I took Zita on an early in the morning lovely long all over our neighbourhood walk.

And when we got home Niamh was all awake too. She did not have even a little sleep in.

So when she came upstairs for her breakfast I helped her eat it. 

Then we stayed in the living room and looked out my watching window for a long time.

So she could write even more for her new story for her nice university. I minded her.

Zita was very busy too. Talking to the rascal ladies on her computer in our rascal ladies office. 

But my friend Emmet is arguing with his books. Oh dear. 


In his little apartment in way far away Cork.

Because he does not have all his very nice friends to argue with.

Because of the do not get way too sick rules. Too bad for them.

Now everybody has to argue with only themselves. Oh dear.

Today I helped Craig eat his lunchtime toasts.

But I had to leave before he was finished.

Because I had my appointment with Zita and Niamh’s brand new make me beautiful store. 

And it is right  in my own side yard. Not up on the busy street. Good for us. 

We only do a bit at a time. 

Because I was very very furry. Oh dear me.

But after we were all finished I was nearly all gone. That is good.

Because soon it is going to be the way too hot outside time. 

And you cannot have nice outside naps if you are way too furry. 

Or you will just melt and be a puddle. My family would not like that. 

And we will have our own keep the sunshine away tent. Ha. Good for us.  

Before dinnertime Craig’s very nice Doctor talked to us. On the telephone. 

So she could know he was not even a bit dead. 

And he is not. He is just all the time tired but not all the time too sore. That is good. 

 Then Zita put tasty treats on my dinner to remind me that I was hungry. That was very nice.

We had another delicious together dinner tonight right with Craig in the bedroom. Good for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment