Friday 2 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Five

We did not have a sleep in this morning. 

But I got up on the big bed. Right beside my friend Craig. 

And we a little together nap. Ha. That was a good idea.

Then Zita helped me to get down to the floor.

Because my get up steps are not there anymore. Oh dear me.

I wanted him to come and have our together toasts this morning. 

And help me look out the watching window.

So I asked him a lot of times but his legs are still all broken.

Even after nice Doctor Lindsey saw them. Oh dear me.

I thought he was going to be a better now. 

But I still have to wait a bit of a long time. Oh dear me. Too bad for us. 

But then it was our breakfast time. 

I got tasty crunchy carrots on my breakfast this morning. 

And Craig had some fat grapes. Dogs cannot have grapes. Too bad for me.

Then I had a very nice nap right beside his comfy bed anyway.

Then Zita and I looked outside and the flowers are already getting ready to be beautiful flowers.



Right in our own front yard. Ha.

Today is a holiday for us. Even me. We did not have go to work at all. 

So Niamh had a giant ice cream cone for her breakfast. That was a silly breakfast.

Then Zita talked to her parents in way far away Dublin.

They were very busy too. 

Zita’s father was getting his special outside for growing tasty vegetables room all ready.



And Zita mother was baking the very special cake.



But it is only for themselves this year.  Because of the do not get sick rules. Oh dear me.

After lunchtime Zita and I went for a very nice walk. It was a beautiful only sunshiney day outside.

But it was not very warm. Oh well. We went for a long walk anyway. Good for us. 
 
And we found baby brand new flowers in my other side garden. Ha. That is good.



Then we came home because it was too cold. Oh dear.

And it was time for Zita to talk to auntie Eileen. In way far way Celbridge. 

So I had a nice long nap. So did my friend Craig. Ha. That was a good idea.

We had delicious made of eggs sandwiches for our in the bedroom dinnertime. Ha. 

Then Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to Miss Anna’s and Miss Tarryn’s apartment for a nice visit.

When Zita was home we had a very nice quiet after dinnertime. Ha. That was a good idea/ 




No comments:

Post a Comment