Thursday 1 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Four

We did not go for a good morning walk today. 

We had to get our bedroom all neat and tidy for visitors. Ha.

Before breakfast I got right up on the big bed to make sure my friend Craig was all right.

Because he was all awake lots and lots of times last night. Too bad for him. 

Craig’s very nice Doctor Lindsey came to visit us after breakfast. 

But I could not be a big help. 

Because Doctor Lindsey had to look at his all screwed back together leg.

And take the old all used up bandage off and put a brand new one on.

There were see right through bandages and dangerous bottles and clean everything bandages everywhere. 

And scary rubber gloves. My goodness me.

Niamh and I stayed in the side yard. 

So we would not be in the way. Too bad for us.

But Doctor Lindsey said the hole in Craig’s leg was as perfect as could be. 

So she put a brand new bandage on. That was good.

And when Craig’s nice Doctor left there was a man from Mister McDonald’s restaurant right at our door.

And he had breakfast for Niamh. 

She had some round toasts. But not with jam on top.

They were filled up with delicious flat sausages and pretend cheese. Ha. I got some.

But only a little bit. 

Because my Doctor Waller said that I was a bit chubby. Oh dear me. I did not like that.

Then Craig and Zita had toasty bagels. And I had some of them.

Because bagels do not make me all chubby. It is known.

Then Zita went to the grocery store to get lots of delicious food for our special dinner. 

Because it is the time when Mister Jesus went to Heaven and came right back. 

Maybe he forgot something. Maybe his glasses. Maybe. I do not know. Nobody told me. Oh well.

But we alway have a very tasty special dinner with Zita’s secret delicious ham. Ha. 

That is a tasty ham. 

But we are only going to have a very little special dinner.

Because Craig cannot get out of the comfy bed. 

So we will have a different tasty dinner. With just us together. Ha. That is a good idea. 

And when Zita was out I minded Craig. 



Right beside him the bed room on my own duvet. With my Scotsman’s blanket. Good for me. 

After my lunchtime Zita went back to her rascal ladies office to do some more important work.

And Niamh was studying for another all about numbers test. Oh dear.

I had a very nice rest. And so did Craig. Ha. 

I go to visit Craig all the time. Sometimes I talk to him.  

Because I want him to come to the living room and help me look out the watching window.

Because that is our very favourite job. But he does not come to help me. Oh dear. 

Because all the time I forget he can not get out of bed at all. Oh dear. 

That makes me a sad dog. Too bad for us. 

Getting all better makes you very tired. 

It is good we have lots of comfy places to sleep in my house.

But my friend Emmet is not so happy in his way far away university.



Because some people are way way too slow. Oh dear me.

I am gad he is going to come back to his own lovely big bedroom. Ha.

Then I will be his very best minder dog again. Then he will happy. Ha.

Our friend Kathy went to the way too much of everything store and got us lots of very delicious tasty cheeses. Just for us. 

Then Zita and our go fast car took Niamh to the beautiful clothes store. 

It was all closed up so she could make everything beautiful again. That is Niamh’s best job.

When Zita came home we had our together dinner in the big bedroom. With Craig.

We had soups and toasty hot bagels. 

I got brand new carrots on my dinner. Carrots are my favourite too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment