Tuesday 20 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Three

Zita and I had another very early lovely walk today.

Because Craig was still fast asleep when I was all fast awake.

Too bad for him.

And when we got home I was way too busy to have my nice nap beside him. Oh dear me.

Because some more men came to fix the take the water away pipes. Again. 

But this time another man came and talked to Zita.

So they would not make even more mistakes. 

So now it is all finished and it is just right. Ha.

Then Zita and Niamh had to talk to two new doctors right on Niamh’s computer.

Because Niamh is going to have an operation too. Oh dear me. I did not know that.

Nobody told me. That is not all right. 

How can I be the best minder in the world if I do not know what my family is doing. Oh dear me.

Some doctors are going to fix Niamh’s not so very good shoulder. Oh dear.

And then she will only have one arm. 

But only for a little while. Oh dear me. 

Too many operations. I do not think that is all right.

But at lunchtime Craig and I had some very tasty all chopped up cheese. Cheese is my favourite. 

Then Zita and I had to talk to even more people. On the telephone. 

But it was not so interesting so I had a lovely long nap. 

Craig had a nice lie down nap too. 

And he made himself neat and tidy again. 

So now we are both not way too furry anymore. That is good. 

We had the crunchy from Mexico food tonight. I always get lots of the crunchy bits. And lettuce bits too. 

Then Craig watched the hockey game. I did not watch it.

Because my own very comfy pillow was right there on the floor. 

So I went to fast asleep. Good for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment