Saturday 3 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Six

We had a bit of a tiny sleep in this morning.

But then it was time for me to get Craig all awake. 

Zita helped me up onto the comfy bed and I have him lots and lots of kisses. That is an easy job..

And then I had a very nice rest. Right beside his head. 

But then I had to leave and have my breakfast with Zita.  

Zita does not know all about my tasty food times so well. Oh well.

Because that was Craig’s best job. Oh dear me.

Zita and I looked out the window and there are flowers starting to grow up nearly everywhere. Ha.

Niamh came upstairs to visit Craig and I minded them both. Ha.

Then Craig talked to his old friends breakfast people today. On his flat computer.

But only for a little while. Because he was a bit too tired. Oh dear. 

Every morning Zita builds a giant castle for Craig. So he can be comfortable. 



There are so many pillows on the bed there is no room for me. Oh dear.

But when Craig goes to fast asleep there lots and lots of lovely pillows for me. Ha.

At lunchtime Zita took Niamh downtown to her beautiful clothes store. 

Because today is the put everything away in the right place day. Oh dear. 

This afternoon a friend Zita’s brought beautiful flowers for our bedroom. 


That was a good idea.

After lunchtime I had a very nice nap.

Because I was very busy this morning. 

This afternoon doctor Susan brought brought us special treats for broken legs. Peanuts too. 

I love peanuts too. Ha. 

Then I took my friend Zita for a very nice in the sunshine walk. I did not have to wear anything. Just me. Ha. 

When we got home we all had a nice nap. Ha. Zita too. Good for us. 

And when I woke all up it was dinner time for everyone. Ha. That is a good time to wake up.

We had squished together eggs. I got lettuce treats.

Then Niamh came home in the white Jeep. 

She got into her comfy pyjamas right away.

Because she had to talk to very silly people who do not even listen a bit. Oh dear.

Then it was time to get already for our bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment