Saturday 10 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Three

We got up early today. I do not know why. Oh well.

And after Zita put all of the lots of pillows all over the bed I got up and stayed with my friend for a long time. That is an easy job. 

But it is a very important job. Zita told me so.

Then it was time for my breakfast and after that Zita and I looked out the window for a long time.

Because it is a very beautiful day today.

So Zita and I went for a nice good morning walk and when we came home we saw Niamh.

She was in the white Jeep with Miss Sash. They were going to their work. Ha.

Last night just before I went to bed the silly bunny rabbit was on my own patio. 

I fierce barked at it but it just sat there. That is not so very nice. It is my patio. 

So Zita went outside and the silly bunny ran fast away. Good for us. 

At lunchtime Zita talked to her parents in way far away Dublin. 

It is not so warm there today. It is very warm here. Ha.

So Zita put my keep the bugs but not me outside door on. Ha that is a good door.

Then Zita got the very noisy blow everything to somewhere else machine from the basement.

So we could have a neat and tidy side yard. Ha. That is a good idea. 

There is a very red bird living in my very big side yard hedge. I see it all the time. Ha. 

We have to get a new outside bath for the little birds.

Because the ice broke our old one. Oh dear me.

Because it is a very nice day outside today this afternoon I had long naps right in my very neat and tidy side yard. 

Craig had a big nap too. 

He was very tired today.

Because he went to the nasty food hospital yesterday. Oh dear me.

He should just stay here in our lovely hose. Where I could mind him. It is known.

He only had some soup for his dinnertime. 

But you cannot share soup. Too bad for me. Oh well. 

Zita and Niamh did not have soups. Ha. That was a good idea. 

Ha. Good for me...






No comments:

Post a Comment