Sunday 4 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Seven

We had a bit of a little sleep in this morning.

But I had a grumbly tummy. So I could not have a sleep in. 

When I have a grumbly tummy I do not even want to eat my tasty breakfast.

So Zita gave me some of the only for tasty bagels cheese. Ha. That is especially tasty cheese.

Then I ate all my breakfast. Good for us. 

Then Craig was nearly awake too. 

After Zita puts all the pillows in the world all around him I have a brand new job.

I get up on the big bed so I can give Craig lots and lots of kisses. So he will get all better. Ha.

This is my new every morning job. It is my favourite job. Ha. 

This morning Craig thought he should get just like a tank wheelchair. Oh dear me. 



He says that they do not just turn upside down. 

I do not think that they would fit in our house. That would not be a good idea. Oh dear me. 

Maybe he will forget it. Maybe. 

Niamh did not have a big sleep in because she was listening to her book for her university class.

Then she went outside to talk to Lee and Miss Lilly. 

Mister Lyndon was putting his go fast in the summer tires on his very fast car. Ha.

Niamh and Lee and Miss Lilly could only watch. Ha. Too bad for them. 

We had a nice quiet this afternoon today.

That silly bunny could not come to our house this morning. 

Because of the do not get sick and die rules. Ha. That was a good idea.

I did not like it when the bunny was in my house and I did not know. 

Maybe it will not come to my house ever again. Ha.

After lunchtime Zita put a magic hat right on Craig’s head. 

And then his hair was squeaky clean. Ha.

And Niamh came upstairs read us the very beginning of her new story for her nice university. 

I thought it was as beautiful as could be. Good for us. 

Tonight we are having just a little special dinner. Because of the all broken legs. 

And we are having Zita’s very very tasty own made soup from France.

It is just filled up to the top with onions. 

And the top is all melted everywhere delicious cheese. And the cheese is from France too. Ha. 

That is a good dinner.

It is our favourite.

Miss Tarryn is going to have her special dinner here too. 

Maybe because that soup is her favourite too. Maybe. 

I took Niamh and Miss Tarryn on a lovely long before dinnertime all over walk. Both of them. All by myself.  Ha 

I made sure that they did not get even a bit lost. Or late for our delicious dinner. Good for me. 

Then I had my before dinner nap. 

When I was fast asleep Craig made his beard all neat and tidy again. That was a good idea. 

When I was all awake I had to help Niamh and Miss Tarryn with lots of crackers with lots of different tasty cheeses. I was a very big help.

They promised not to tell my nice Doctor Waller. Ha. Good for us. 

We had our altogether dinner tonight in the big bedroom. And I had a very nice nap. 

That was a good dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment