Tuesday 13 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Six

As soon as my friend Craig is all awake I get up on the big bed. 

And then I can have a little nap right beside him. 

So he will get all better nearly right away. 

Now this is my new early in the morning job. 

Because Craig and I cannot have our watching windows toasts when he has to stay in bed.

Zita was very busy today. Reading all about people who want to be rascal ladies. Oh goodness me. 

And Niamh was downstairs writing another brand new story for her university.

But now she told her computer not to ever forget her stories again. That was a good idea. 

I had a giant carrot treats with my breakfast today. 

Yesterday a man brought all our brand new food to my own house. Right from our grocery store on the busy street. In a little truck.

So now we have lots of tasty food for our dinnertimes. That is good. 

After my breakfast I looked out my watching window. But it was just me. By myself. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Professor Jill came to visit me. She brought us brand new raspberries and strawberries. Ha. That was nice.

Then Zita and I went for a very nice lunchtime walk all around. 

It was a lovely day today. A good for nice walks day. 

And we saw lots of our own flowers. Growing as beautiful as can be. 



Right in our side yard. 



And today a nice man gave Craig a very very little aeroplane. 

Just like Craig’s father’s own giant noisy aeroplane. But it is very small instead. Ha.

Craig’s father’s aeroplane was a Moose aeroplane. Ha. That is silly. 

A moose is way too big to fly in a aeroplane. It is known.

One time one of those aeroplanes flew right over my house. 



And it was not even very high in the sky at all. 

So it was very very loud and scary. My goodness me. 

But it had lots and lots of guns so they could keep nasty geese away. Or shoot them if they got too close. Ha. 

I do not like geese so much. 

I only like the very little birds who live in our bushes and have their baths in our front yard.

They are not nasty chase everybody all over geese. 

Sometimes they even chase my friends the ducks away from their own pond. That is not so nice.

And this afternoon the present man brought us a tent for the side yard. 



But it only has a roof. It does not have sides at all. Ha.

So now we will be able to sit in my side yard. Or have lovely long naps.

Even when it way too sunny outside. That was a very good idea. 

But now Zita and Niamh are going to build it right in my side yard. 

Maybe I will be a big help. Maybe we will have treats too. Ha.

Craig had a nice nap at lunchtime so we did not have our lunch until late. We had toasts.

But not the full of tasty jam fat good morning toasts. 

They were the skinny with only some butter toasts. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

And Zita took the bandage right off his other broken leg. Ha. 

Maybe he will all better soon. That would be a good idea. 

Last night we had the very delicious cheese toasties for our together dinner. I had some. And some crunchy lettuce too. 

We did not have a together dinner tonight.

Because Niamh was very busy writing her new long story for her university.

So it was only Craig and Zita and me in our bedroom dinnertime. 

And we had a tasty hot pie full of chicken. That is a very good pie. Ha. 








No comments:

Post a Comment