Monday 26 April 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Eight

We did not have a nice sleep in this morning.

Because Zita had to talk to even more people who want to be rascal ladies. 

I could not help. 

Because you have to be very very quiet. 

Sometimes I am not so very quiet. It is known.

I helped Craig eat his good morning muffin instead.

We did not go for a early in the morning walk today.

Because it was a bit too cold for a nice long walk. Oh well.

So I just kept my friend Craig company right on my comfy duvet until it was our lunchtime. 

My friend Emmet found a dragon in one of his very very old books. Ha.

It was a very little dragon. 



It was trying to lick a fat letter. That is silly. 

So Emmet wrote his own lovely poem about the little dragon. That was very nice. 

Niamh finished her very big story last night. Even after I was fast asleep. 

Now she is finished all her work for her nice university. Until the next time. 

So at lunchtime she went for a nice walk with Miss Tarryn. 

Because they were all finished. Ha. 

But she had to wear her warm jacket. 

Because it was a not so very warm day today. Oh well. 

After Miss Tarryn went home to her apartment Niamh went to Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagel store. 

To get us some all filled up tasty bagel sandwiches. For our all finished dinner. 

But the store was all filled up with too many people. So she did not go inside. 

Because she did not want to get sick. Ha. That was a good idea.

So we had our own very delicious toasty cheesies. Ha. 

Those are our very favourite sandwiches. 

Niamh said that she is going to go to bed very early tonight. 

And have the very best good night sleep. Ha. That is a good idea. 

Good night sleeps are my very favourite. It is known.

I have my very own comfy duvet and my own soft like a cloud pillow. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment