Wednesday 31 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Three 

We had a nice long sleep last night. 

I slept on Craig’s only in the day time pillows. Ha. 

Those are good pillows. They smell just like my friend Craig. So I had a very comfy sleep. 

Zita did not drive Niamh to her work this morning.

Because she had a sick tummy. 

When the silly weather changes too fast sometimes my friend Niamh gets a way too sick tummy. 

My her nice Doctor got her special medicine for too too sick tummies. 

She is Craig and Emmet’s doctor too. She is going to visit me tomorrow. Ha. That is a good idea. 

But after her tummy medicine Niamh goes to fast asleep. For a long time.

So I have to be the very best no barking dog. So I do not wake her all up.

That not my very best job. Oh dear me.

But when she is all awake she does not have a sick tummy at all. That is good.

Because Craig and Niamh are all sick so it is very good that Zita and I are the very best nurses ever.

The present man brought Craig two brand new books. From Auntie Jane. That is a good present.

And then he brought a brand new for broken legs pillow. And it was way too small.

And then we opened it and just like that it was big. That was a surprise. 

Maybe it is a magic pillow. Maybe. 

I had a little extra breakfast with Craig and Zita. 

Right in the big bedroom. We had toasty bagels.

Zita and I had dinner with Craig in the bedroom again last night. 

It is good it is a big bedroom. 

Because now it is a dinning room too. Ha. Good for us. 

We did not go anywhere today.

Because it was an all the time rainy day today. Oh well.

This afternoon Zita went and found special way way slippery cover.

So now Craig can slide all over the bed. And not move his squished legs. Ha. That is a good idea.

When Niamh came up stairs after lunchtime she was all better again. 

So she and Craig looked at little book full of things to make your cooking delicious. Ha. That is a good book.


She had her very beautiful dogs pyjamas on. Ha. Those are good pyjamas. 

They talked for a long time. 

And they laughed so much I could not have my afternoon nap. They were too noisy. Too bad for me.

We had nice not so very much food for our dinner tonight. 

Because only Zita and I did not have rumbly tummies. Good for us. 

After Craig came home from the nasty food hospital we go to bed early. 

Because it takes a long time to get the pillows just right and comfy. Ha. 

Going to bed early is my favourite. It is known.

Especially because now I have lots of comfy pillows for me to sleep on. Not just one. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment