Sunday 10 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Ninety Three

Everybody had a little sleep in today. 

And I kept Craig comfy warm until he was all dressed. That is an easy job.

We did not go for a good morning walk this morning.

Because of our sleep ins. And it is another windy cold day. Oh dear me.

After Craig made his coffees he went into the den to read his book.

I stayed in the living room when Zita and Niamh talked to Zita’s mother and father in far away Dublin. 

Then Zita’s mother told her she should make us some very delicious Scotsman’s scones. Ha. That was a good idea.

Craig told me that scones are very very good for you. 

He says broccolis are not so good for people. I do not know why. Oh well.

Maybe because you cannot put lots of tasty jam on broccolis. Maybe.

So at our together lunchtime we had the just made scones. 

And we put fluffy as can be cream on top. And jams too. Ha. 

Then Niamh and Cara and Lee and Mister Alex took their toboggans to go sliding on a very long hill. 

You can go very fast on very long hills. But you can hurt your bottoms when you go too fast. Oh dear me.

After my lunch we went on our walk. But I did not want to go.

Because I did not want to wear my boots or my new red jacket.

But then Zita was going to go with professor Jill and the little dog even without me. Oh dear. 

But minding Zita is my own important job. It is known.

Professor Jill’s dog is way too small to be a fierce minder dog. Oh dear me.

So I went to mind Zita. And I wore my boots and jacket too. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Last night Mister Festis and Mister Furrgus were watching the other television. 

And they saw all the very silly people breaking doors and windows. Right in a very beautiful building.  Oh dear.

They were very upset. They thought that even their giant Scotsmen’s swords might not scare away those silly people. 

So they talked to their uncle Colonel Dugal. Oh dear. 

Colonel Dugal is very very fierce. He has lots of medals that say so. 

So they all went downstairs to the scary basement. 

Where Colonel Dugal keeps all his very big wooden boxes. 

And when they came upstairs Mister Festis and Mister Furrgus had very big guns. 



But they did not bring up my friend Emmet’s giant canon. Oh well. 



Only just some fast shooting guns. 

They were the Colonel’s from when he worked for our nice Queen. In the far far away desert. Oh dear. 

So now they are not even a bit worried. Ha.

Me either. 

This afternoon Zita talked to her sister Auntie Eileen on her own phone. 

So Zita could know everything that is happening in way far away Ireland. 

And she went downstairs to hit nails with a big hammer. Not just the little hammer. Oh dear. 

I stayed upstairs to watch out my window. 

Then someone came to my door but Zita did not know him. So I fierce barked him away. Ha. Good for me. 

When Niamh came home Zita and Niamh and I made own made pizza. 

Own made pizzas are my favourite. 

Because sometimes I get the crunchy bits. Ha.

Tonight we will watch the program with all the very beautiful clothes. And all the ladies who want to get married.

Craig and Zita got married a long time ago. Even before Emmet and Niamh were here. Or me. 

It was only them. In a whole house. So it was nearly just all empty. That was not so very interesting. 

So that is why Emmet and Niamh and I came to live in the house. So it would not be so empty. 

But I only came here when they lived in this house. It is a better house because it does not have an upstairs. 

The go fast chair can not go upstairs. It can go downstairs. But not on purpose. Ha.







No comments:

Post a Comment