Friday 15 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Ninety Eight

Nobody had time for lovely sleep ins today. 

Because it was a busy day for everybody today.

When the go fast car took Niamh to her work I minded Craig. And kept him all safe and warm. 

But he was all dressed and awake when Zita got back.

But Zita and I went to our own office right away. 

Because Zita had a very important meeting on her computer.

So Craig made her favourite fluffy coffee before our meeting started. 

When Craig made his own coffee I helped him eat his toasts. 

And then we looked out my watching window. So we could know what is going on. 

Mister Ollie was here again. He was just resting in our little pile of snow. 



And having a nap. 

So then I went back into our office and helped Zita with her very long important meeting. 

At lunchtime Zita and I went for a nice around the block walk. 

I was not way too tired today. 

So I could go for a walk. But not for long walks. 

My Doctor Waller said I can only take little short walks. 

Until my operation is all better again. Oh well.

But after lunchtime I played with new big ball. I was not tired all the time today. 

The man on the television told us that we are going to have lots and lots of snow tonight. Oh dear.

If you have way too much snow you cannot even find your own car. Or sometimes even your house. Or your friends. Oh dear. 

That is why I just stay in my side yard. 

Because my house is right there so I can not just loose it. That is good. 

When our work was all finished Zita went out to do some shopping.

And when she came back home she had lots and lots of tasty food and Niamh too. That was good.

Sometimes when Zita and go fast car go away I think that maybe she will forget how to come home. Oh dear me. 

And I get a little bit too anxious. So I have to stay right at my watching window and wait for her. 

So I am very very happy when she comes home. 

Niamh went downstairs right away.

Because she had a brand new just on the television class right from her nice university. 

When her class was all over we had our together delicious dinner. That is my favourite kind of dinner.

Maybe we will watch a brand new program on the television tonight. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment