Sunday 3 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Eighty Six

Today was sleep in Sunday. 

But I only had a little sleep in before Zita and I went for a very nice long walk.

But Craig had a very long sleep in. 

Maybe he was listening to his interesting book. Or maybe he was just fast asleep. 

I did not go and see. 

Because I was too busy looking out my watching window.

And Zita was talking to her mother in way very far away Dublin. 

So it was nearly lunchtime before we had our breakfast toasts. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 


We had two toasts today. 

Because it was nearly lunchtime. Ha.

We had a peanut butter and jam toast and a peanut butter and honey toast too. Ha.

Then Zita took doctor Susan for a very long all over not too close walk. 

I stayed here to mind Craig and Niamh. 

When Zita came home she brought me another Merry Christmas present. 

A brand new big red ball. Just for me. Ha. That is a good present.

It was not so cold today so I could play with my red ball for a long time. And not get way too cold. That is a good day. 

This afternoon I had a very nice window watching nap. 

My corner was all filled up with little children going down our pond’s hill. As fast as can be. 

All the way down into the all empty pond. 

But nobody got squished. That is good. 

When I was watching everybody Zita and Niamh were downstairs in the basement. 

Because it was a bit too messy everywhere. Oh dear.

If everywhere is too messy you cannot find anything. Even when you are looking for it. 

This afternoon a lady came to our house to get our beautiful mirror.

Because we had too many.

So we gave it to her. For her house. That was a good idea. You should not just keep your way too many things. 

Because then you will just get lost in your messy basement. And then maybe you will miss your dinner. Oh dear me. 

When the basement was nearly spic and span Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. 

It was in the very dark so we were very brave. Good for us.

When we were outside Niamh was painting more beautiful paintings. Right on the dining room table. 

May she will paint a beautiful picture of me. And we can put it on the wall. Right beside my very comfy kitchen rug. Ha.

Then everybody will know it is my own rug. Ha. That is a very good idea. 

We had a very tasty used food dinner tonight. 

We will have the hollow meat that Zita stuffs all full of cheese and delicious ham. That is Niamh’s favourite. 

We will have to find a new detective program tonight. 

Because we watched all of the messy detective’s programs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment