Friday 22 January 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Five

I had a grumbly tummy this morning.

So Zita gave me some very delicious chicken and then we had our good morning toasts.

When Niamh was all awake Zita and the go fast car took her to her beautiful clothes store.

And I went in to the big bedroom so I could keep Craig company. 

But I went to fast asleep right beside him. For a long time.


So we had a together big sleep in today. Ha. 

When Craig got all awake I went to our rascal ladies office so I could be Zita’s best helper.

But then after Craig make Zita’s favourite fluffy coffee he made two toasts. 

But two toasts was too much for Craig so I had to help him. Ha.

Then it was time for Zita’s run all around the neighbourhood so I had a lovely lunch. 

Then I went outside to play with my big ball. 

But then I was all covered in snow so I had to wait in the kitchen until I was all dry as could be. 

And Zita was there too.

Because she had to make her own lovely lunch. 

So then we went to our office so I could be a big help. 

I got some tasty treats too. That was a good lunchtime. 

But then Zita was very busy with the noisy print everything machine. 

So I had another nice nap on the big comfy bed. Good for me. 

But I was all awake for our together dinner.

But Niamh had to go right back downstairs to finish her important university story. 

So we went to the den so we could watch our detective program. And I could have a nice nap. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment