Friday 1 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Eighty Four

In the middle of the night the brand new year came here. Right to my own house. 

And I did not even hear it. 

Because I was as fast asleep as could be. Oh well.

But when Zita and I got up and looked out my watching window everything looked just the same. Oh well.

And I did not hear Niamh come home either. But she said it was very too late. Oh dear.

Zita and I had a very nice walk this morning. It was a bit cold outside so everything was not so messy today. That is good. 

We had very tasty toasts today when we had our together breakfast. That is just right.

We looked out the window but there was nearly nobody there. Except for Professor Jill and Willy. 

I think everybody had a sleep in this morning. 

Everybody got lovely socks for our Merry Christmas so we found all our too many old socks and put them in a big bag.

They are for people who do not have as many socks as we do. And sometimes they have too cold feet. That is not so nice. 

So we give them some of our lots and lots of socks. 

When Zita went for her lunchtime run all over everywhere Niamh was all awake.

But she could not stay because she left all her bags of clothes at Miss Anna’s apartment. 

And then the lemon friends are going to watch a famous dance. Right on the television. With soldiers and nasty rats. Oh dear. 

That is not such a nice dance. 

When my friend Niamh did that dance at the giant theatre she was the princess. Ha. That was a good dance. 


But then Niamh had to come right home.

Because she got a very sick tummy. 

Maybe she ate some snow. I always get a sick tummy when I eat snow. Oh dear me/ 

So Zita went right away to get her and bring her home.

So she could have her special sick tummy medicine. Oh dear me. 

After she has her medicine she has to go right to bed and have a long nap. Oh dear me. 

I went and told Craig that my friend Niamh was too sick. But he already knew. Oh dear. 

But we could not be a big help. 

Because that is the special medicine’s job. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

But Niamh had her nap on my big bed. So I could mind her. 

But not right on the bed. Or she would get too hot. So I minded her from our den. 

We did not have our special brand new dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh was fast asleep. And I was busy minding her.

Maybe we will have it together tomorrow. When Niamh is all better. 

That will be a good dinner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment