Sunday 17 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and One Hundred 

Zita and I had a very nice good morning walk today.  

It is sleep in Sunday but Zita and I we only had a little sleep in.

It was not so cold today. 

But there was not any beautiful sunshine. Oh well. Too bad for us.

When we got back home Craig was still in his comfy bed. All covered up with his duvet.

So I minded him until he was fast awake. 

I did not have to mind Zita. 

Because she was talking to her mother and father. In way far away. 

When she was finished taking Craig and Niamh were all fast awake.

So we had a together toasts breakfast. Right in the living room. Ha,

When we were all finished Niamh went downstairs to do more studying for her new university class.

And Zita started to make a delicious brand new cake. 

But it is a full of lots and lots of chocolate cake. Oh dear. 



Too bad for me.

But before we put it in the oven we saw Craig’s mother right on Zita’s telephone. 

And everybody talked to her and waved their hands. She is still in her little apartment.

But nobody can visit her. 

Because of the do not get sick rules. Oh dear. 

Then I had a very nice nap right beside my watching window. 

Niamh got a brand new telephone. And she gave Zita her not so very old telephone. That was nice. 

And this one is not just all covered in cracks like her old one. 

So everybody has new telephones. Except for Craig. He does not need a brand new telephone.

Because nobody ever phones Craig. Except for very silly people. Oh well. 

Zita went on her run all around at the our not even far away giant farm. 

She did not see any of the cows who live there. Maybe they are on vacation. Maybe. 

When she got back home she talked to her sister in way far away Ireland. I just had a little nap.

Then the black car took Niamh to Miss Anna’s apartment. So she could be a big help.

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita for our dinner.

Maybe we will watch the lady detective tonight. Maybe we will have popcorns.

Niamh made popcorn last night. 

But the loud popping was a little scary. I did not like that so much.

And then things were all on fire. Even the fat kitchen gloves. And they had to go outside. 

Because they were way too smelly. Ha. 

Sometimes Zita and Niamh say I am too smelly. That is not such a nice thing to say. 

Craig never says that. Ha. I am his very best friend. He told me so. 




No comments:

Post a Comment