Wednesday 6 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Eighty Nine 

It is our do not go to work Wednesday but I had a very busy day today anyway. 

It is a go to work for a little while day for Niamh. But she had to go in early.

So Zita drove her to her beautiful clothes store. I kept Craig toasty warm. Ha.

When Zita came home Craig had a squeaky clean shower. 

Because we got a new sit in the bathtub chair for Craig. That is good. 

But when he was all clean as could be all of a sudden all our lights and everything else went off. 

Because all the electricity was gone. 

I do not like know where it went. 

But Craig could not make and too much coffees. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

And Zita and I could not have our good morning toasts either. Too bad for us. 

But then it came right back into our house again. Ha. Maybe it just got a little lost. Maybe.

So then Craig and Zita had their coffees and we all had our toasts. 

And then we started to put away all out beautiful Merry Christmas decorations. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

All the very fierce Scotsmen who were guarding the baby Jesus went back to the den. Until next year.

Then my friend Emmet called us from way far away Ireland and told us to look at the television.

Because lots and lots of people where Craig used to live were trying to stop their own government. Oh dear. 

And they even broke down some doors. Oh dear me.

You can not do that here. Our old Colonel George’s soldiers would stop you. 

They would just stick you with their very sharp pointy swords. 

Or even their pointy hats. Ha. 


Or run you over flat with their giant tanks. Oh dear me. That would not be so nice. 

Emmet has the Colonel’s own pointy sword in his bedroom. And Emmet has a Viking axe and a very long pointy dangerous stick too.  Ha. 

Craig said it was a sad day for that country’s government. Oh dear me. That is too bad. 

Craig’s long time ago uncle Austin had a long pointy stick and a sword too. When he was in our army. 

And he rode a very fast horse. In the long time ago war nobody wanted. 

But we do not have his sword. Or his fast horse. Oh well. 

Zita and I went for an early before dinner walk. 


So we did not have to walk in the very dark outside. That was a good idea. 

But I had to wear all my boots. Oh well. 

I have a little sore on my back. And sometimes there is blood on it. Oh dear me.

I got a cut when I scratched myself on my scratching wall. 

But Zita is going to take me to see my nice Doctor Waller tomorrow. Ha. He is a very nice doctor. 

So he will make it all better again. 

The go fast car brought Niamh home even before it was all dark as can be outside. That was good. 

And we had a very nice together dinner tonight. Good for us. 

Maybe we will go to bed early tonight. 

That is my favourite time to go to bed. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment