Saturday 9 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Ninety Two 

Zita and I had a lovely little sleep in today. 

And Craig got up when we did.

Because it is his Saturday old friends breakfast coffees on the computer day. 

And when he was talking to all his friends Zita and I made the house all spic and span. Good for us.

They talked for a very long time. And when he was finished it was my lunchtime. 

And I got chicken with my lunch. That was a good idea.

Then Zita and I went for our afternoon all around walk. We took doctor Susan with us.

But when we got back home I got the very clean kitchen floor a bit all dirty again. Oh dear. 

Then Craig and Zita took all the beautiful decorations off our Merry Christmas tree and put them away. 



Then Zita took our fat tree outside and then our living room was nearly empty. 

But it was a bit full of little bits of Christmas tree so Zita had to get the noisy floor cleaning machine.

So the floor would be all neat and tidy again. 

So I watched our old tree from my watching window but I was a bit sad. 


I really like it when the Merry Merry Christmas trees are in my house. Oh well.

Then Zita and the black car went downtown to bring Niamh back home. 

We had a breakfast dinner tonight. With very tasty bacon.

Then we watched a new program all about long time ago ladies trying to get married to someone very nice. 

I had a very nice minding nap with Craig and Zita. 

No comments:

Post a Comment