Saturday 2 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Eighty Five

We had a little sleep in before we went for our before breakfast walk.

It was not very cold today but it was snowy everywhere. 

Because we had even more snow when I was fast asleep. Oh dear.



Craig did not have a sleep in today.

Because it was Saturday.

So it was his day for his old friends coffees right on the little flat computer. 

But he made fluffy coffee and made some toasts for Zita and me before his breakfast.

Yesterday he wore his comfy shirt inside out. All day. Even after Zita told him. Ha. 

He did not do that today. That is good.

Zita washed Colonel Dugal’s Scotsman’s clothes. 



So now he is as neat and tidy as can be. And all dressed too. That is good.

No one wants to have all messy clothes. Not even Craig.  

When Craig was talking to all his old friends Zita was talking to her sister and our cousins too. In way far away Celbridge.

Everybody talked for a very long time. So I had a very nice long nap.

Niamh does not have a sick tummy today. That is good.

Last night when we were watching the messy detective Niamh came into the den.

Because she did not have a sick tummy at all anymore. I was very happy. So I gave her lots and lots of kisses. Ha.

And she stayed in the den and watched the detective program with us. 

She sat right on the sofa and had lots of little drinks of water.  And I minded her too. 

Today when it was lunchtime I had some of Niamh’s special Merry Christmas cake. 

From way far away Italy. It was very tasty. 

Then Zita went outside to take lots and lots of snow away. 

But I could not help.‘because I had to keep Craig company in the den. 

Maybe I was a too much barking dog again. Maybe. 

We are going to have our special brand new year dinner tonight. 

Because nobody is even a bit sick today. That is good. 

Zita and I went for a very lovely long before our dinnertime walk. 

Then Zita and Niamh and I stayed in the kitchen to make our special dinner.

Craig did not help. 

Because only only knows how to make delicious toasty breakfasts. 

He is not such a good dinnertime cook. Too bad for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment