Thursday 7 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Ninety 

We did not have a nice long sleep in today. 

Zita and I were very busy doing our rascal ladies work until Craig was fast awake 

And when he was all dressed we had our together breakfast. And then we looked out the window.

It was not even a little bit interesting today either. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

At lunchtime Zita and I went to see my Doctor Weller. In the go fast car. 

So he could have look at the cut on my own back. That is good. 

But he said I have to go back next week for him to fix it all up. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

But now I get to wear one of Craig’s very comfy tshirts so I will not hurt the cut. 



Craig said it was alright for me to borrow one of his comfy tshirts. 

Because we are best friends. Ha. 

When I got home I had a very long nice nap in our rascal ladies office.

Going to see my Doctor Weller always makes me very tired. Oh well.

Mister Paul came to my house before dinnertime. He brought back some tools and took another one. Oh well.’

Niamh was painting her beautiful picture all afternoon. Right on the dining room table. I did not help her today.

Because I was just all fast asleep helping Zita with our rascal ladies work. 

We all had a very quiet day today. 

But we had a together dinner. That is good.

I did not take Zita on our before dinner walk tonight.

Because I was a bit too tired. So I stayed her to keep Niamh company. 

But we had a very nice together dinner tonight. 


And I looked out the window for a while. 

Last night we put chocolate fat balls in giant cups and poured very very hot milk on top. 

And then they just exploded and turned into lots of hot chocolate. Ha. That was fun. 

Then we watched the aeroplane lady detective. 

I think we will watch it again tonight. 

She talks to a very dead man all the time. 

And he talks back. That is a silly program. 




No comments:

Post a Comment