Thursday 28 January 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Eleven 

We did not have even a very little sleep in today. Not even one person. Oh well.

Craig and I had a full of jam delicious not a donut for our breakfast.

But Craig was up so early today that he had to wait to make Zita’s fluffy coffee. 

Because she already had her own coffee already. Oh well. 

So Craig and I looked out the window at all the people. And the very noisy move the snow machines. 


Sometimes they go right on my own sidewalk. Oh dear. I do not like that at all.

It is very very cold so everybody had all their warm as can be clothes on. Even all the nice dogs too. 

When Craig made Zita’s fluffy coffee he made us a toast too. Ha. That was a good idea. 

Then I had a nap beside Craig.

Mister Tom came to our house before lunchtime. 

He gave us some brand new programs for our after dinner television time. 

Then it was time for me to take Zita on our lunchtime walk.

But we had to get all dressed up. Just like everybody else. 


Because of the way too much cold. I even had to wear my boots too. Oh well. 

The men put their signs in the too much snow. 



That means the very scary giant snow gobbling up machines will be coming on my street.

And their giant noisy trucks too. Oh dear me. I do not like that at all. 

After lunchtime Zita and Niamh had important meetings. On their computers. 

And I had to be a very quiet dog. 

So I went to fast asleep. 


It is not so hard to be very quiet when you are all asleep. 

Miss Tarryn came to visit us. And she brought us an own made cake. Ha.

And then Kathy came to visit me. And see our brand new living room. 

I brought her my very favourite Kong. Ha. 

Because she is my friend. 

And she brought us a giant just for pastas cheese. And some new tortellinis too. That was a good visit.

But then she had to go back the beautiful cottage.

Because of the do not get sick rules. Oh well. 

So I went back to sleep. 

I was so fast asleep that Zita was all finished her rascal ladies work when I woke up. Oh dear me. 

It was nearly dark outside but we went for our before dinner walk anyway.

Because we are very brave when we are together. Ha.

We had a together dinner tonight and with Miss Tarryn too. 

We had tasty chicken. 

And everybody rolled it all up with cheese and lots of cooked vegetables. That is a good dinner.

Then we watched our detective program before we went to fast asleep. In our comfy bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment