Monday 4 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Eighty Seven 

We did not have even a little sleep in today. Not even Craig.

Because our Merry Christmas time vacation is all over. 

So Zita and I had our good morning walk.

But then we went into our office so Zita could talk to all the rascal ladies. Oh well.

Then Zita drove Niamh to see the fix your shoulder man at her nice university. 

When she was away Craig and I had our toasts. We had two toasts today.

Because they were not such big toasts. 

But he put lots of the very delicious jam on both of them. That was a good breakfast.

We saw the men put the red signs into the snow. 


If you leave your car on the street when those signs are stuck in the snow they just take your car all away.

Because the signs mean the giant noisy dangerous machines are going to come to my streets. 

And chop up all the too much snow. 

And then their very very big and noisy trucks will come right beside them and take all the snow away. 

I do not like those gobble up the all the snow machines at all. I always think they will gobble up my house too. 

So I bark fiercely at them. But they cannot hear me. 

Because they are way way too loud. And then I get in trouble. 

It is very hard being the very best minder dog. It is known. 

Niamh walked back home from her nice university.

Because it is not cold outside today.

Then she went right to the dining room table so she could do her beautiful painting. 

I minded her right under the table. Ha. That is an easy job. 

At lunchtime Zita went for her all over everywhere run. 

I stayed here so I could watch Niamh make her beautiful painting. That was very interesting job. Good for me. 

The present man brought us Emmet’s last secret present. It took a very very long time to get here. 

We thought maybe it just got lost.

Because it came from way far away England. We opened it. 


So we could send Emmet a picture of his brand new very interesting book.

It is another book all about long long time ago in Ireland. Those are Emmet’s very favourite books. 

He has lots and lots of them. But some are here and he is in far away Cork. Oh dear me. Too bad for him. 

But they are all safe here.

Because I mind them whenever Emmet is in way far away Ireland. It is my job.

Lee and Cara and Niamh went for a walk to pick up a tasty lunch from restaurant on our busy street. 

You cannot eat in restaurants. You can only just bring your food home to eat it. 

Because of the do not get all sick and die rules. 

After my lunchtime I went into our office to help Zita with our rascal ladies work. 

I am her very best helper. Except when I am a too much barking dog. Oh well. 

When Niamh and Cara and Lee came back to my house they all sat at the dining room table.

So everyone could make beautiful pictures. Altogether.

We did not go for a dinnertime walk today.

Because it is not so very nice outside and we would just get soggy. 

So I had a nice kitchen nap instead. When you have kitchen naps sometimes you might get treats too. Sometimes.

We had a nice together dinner tonight. 

We did not watch a detective program last night. 

We watched a movie with Niamh. It was all about a little girl and an old god on a very little boat. 


Right in the middle of a dangerous ocean. 

Sometimes the old god was nearly a shark. Or a bird. That was not so nice.

So I had a nap. 

Maybe we will find a not so scary program tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment