Thursday 21 January 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Four

I had my very own nice sleep in today. 

Even after everybody was all dressed. Ha. Good for me.

When Craig made his toasty muffins I came in to help him. 

And we looked out my watching window and there was even more too much snow. 

All over everywhere again. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 


Even the go fast car was all covered up. Oh dear.

So I went into our rascal ladies office and had a nice nap right beside Zita. Ha.

That was a good morning for me. 

At lunchtime Zita went outside to shovel away lots of the too much snow. 



I had to wait inside. I am not such a big help moving lots of snow. 

Sometimes I even get a bit in the way. Oh dear me.

But when Zita was finished I took her for a lovely lunchtime all around walk.

We put on our very warm clothes before we went outside. 

Because it was a very cold day today.



But we went outside anyway. 

Because when you are working a lot your head gets all full up. Right to the top. 

So you need to go on nice walks.

That is when you can forget everything you do not need to know anymore. Ha.  That is a good idea. 

Whenever I wake up I just shake my head. So everything I know goes into the right places. 

Sometimes when you are way fast asleep what you know gets just a little bit lost. 

So then you just stretch your back and shake you head and everything is all back in the right places. 

I do not think people can do this. Too bad for them. 

Craig’s mother should shake her head lots and lots of time. 

Because she forgets nearly everything. She always thinks that I am a boy dog. 

But I am always a beautiful lady dog. Oh dear me. Too bad for her.

I had a very quiet afternoon today.

Because Niamh had a remember everything exam for one of her brand new classes. 

So I had to be very quiet. 

That is not so very easy when the noisy push away the snow machines are on my sidewalk. Oh dear me. 

We will have a delicious used food dinner tonight. But only Craig and Zita will be here.

Because Niamh went to Miss Anna’s apartment to be a big help. That was nice. 

Miss Anna can still only just hop everywhere. 

Because of her broken up foot. Oh dear. 

Last night we had peas. With our for the shepherds pie. Zita always gives me some peas.

Because peas are my favourite. Ha. 

Maybe we will the the silly lady detective tonight. 

Maybe we will have some delicious peaches dessert. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment