Wednesday 13 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Ninety Six

Everybody got up early this morning.

Because after our good morning walk the back go fast car took me to my little hospital.

So my friend Doctor Waller can fix the sore on my back. 

But Zita could not bring me inside. She had to stay in our go fast car.

Because of the new rules. Oh dear me. I did not like that at all. 

So I had to go in with one of Doctor Waller’s helpers. 

Not one of my own family. That was not all right. Oh dear me.

And when I am in the hospital I have to stay in a very little space. Not my own comfy bed. 

I only like to be in my own house. I only like to sleep on my comfy beds. Oh dear me. 

Then I went to fast asleep and when I was all awake I was still in my little hospital. Oh dear.

But the nasty sore was all fixed up. 

So Zita and the black go fast car came right away and brought me back to my own house. Ha. That was a good idea. 

The nice people at my little hospital say that I am a very loud barking dog. Ha. That was nice. 



But when I got back home there were men here. 

They were fixing where all the melting snow goes down to our vegetable garden. Oh dear.

And they were very noisy. Oh dear. 

And then they fixed my own watching window. 


But I did not bark at them at all.

Because I was way too tired. 


So I just went to fast asleep right in the living room. 

My Doctor Waller said I had to wear a soft T-shirt to cover up my stitches. 

So they do not get even a little bit dirty. Oh dear me. 

When I was fast asleep Zita went downtown to find my friend Niamh. And bring her back home.

We did not go for a before dinnertime walk today.

Because Doctor Waller told Zita that I have to take it easy for a little while. 

Because I was very fast asleep at my little hospital.

We had a nice together dinner tonight. 

But I was asleep nearly all of dinnertime. Too bad for me.

Maybe I will watch the animal Doctors on the television tonight.

Or maybe I will just go fast asleep. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment