Sunday 24 January 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Seven 

We did not have a big sleep in today. We only had a little sleep in.

Then everybody was all awake. Except for Miss Tarryn. 

She slept in the basement last night. 

Because it was way too cold to walk back to her apartment.

This morning Niamh was reading her new book all about delicious cooking. 


She was looking for a very very tasty treat to make for us. 

And I was looking out the watching window. 

So I could make sure everything was just as right as can be. 



It was still very cold outside. 

Yesterday I tried to play with my new big ball. 

But it was all frozen up and it would not even bounce one time. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

So I just stayed in the house and had a lovely nap right where the sunshine came into my house.



Then Zita had to go to the grocery store. 

So we will not starve to death. That is a good idea.

After lunchtime Zita and Niamh and I and Miss Tarryn looked at some books.

And then they moved everything in the living room all around. 

Even all the furniture. And my comfy rug too. Oh dear me. 

And they moved it all again. To other different places. 


And they found even more furniture in the basement. 



And chairs too. Oh dear. 

Then everything was all just different. 

Even Colonel Dugal got a new place to live. 



And so did his very old friend Mister Rhome Clay the very fierce Dragon. 

Now he can look out my watching window too. Ha. 

Some day we are even going to change all the colours in our living room too. 

Maybe even the comfy chairs too. Oh my goodness. 

So it will be even more beautiful. That is a good idea.

It is nice to live where everything is as beautiful as can be. 

Then when everything stayed still Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. 

Because it was very cold outside we had to get all dressed up.

So we would not turn into just two icicles. Ha.

Tonight we had a together dinner with Miss Tarryn too.

We had fat round pastas. With lots of tasty bacon right on top. 

Then Craig and Zita and I went into the den. 

So we could watch some more of the funny lady detective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment