Monday 11 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Ninety Four

Everybody got up early this morning. 

Because it is go to work Monday.

But Craig did not get up early. He had a very long sleep in.

Because he is all retired. Ha. 

Niamh had to get up early too.

Because she had to walk up to the busy street and see her nice dentist. Oh dear.

When Craig was still asleep Zita had to go to the downtown rascal ladies office.

Because something broke and all their computers could not talk to each other. Oh.

So I kept Craig all toasty warm until she was back home. 

And when he was all awake we had two Scotsman’s scones for our lunchtime. 

With the special delicious jam from Scotland too. Ha. Good for us.

But Zita had to go back downtown to her downtown office.

Because she had to wait for a man to fix the computers. Oh dear. 

I did not go downtown to the rascal ladies office to keep her company. 

Because I had to stay here to mind Craig and my friend Niamh. And the house too. Ha. Good for me.

And I had a very nice nap too. I had a very quiet nice day today.

The present man came to my house two times this afternoon. Ha.

Niamh got a brand new very big phone. And our cheese party friends sent Craig and Zita new special jackets. 

Just like the ones Niamh and Emmet got for Christmas time. 

Now everyone in my house has the same jacket. Ha. That was a good idea. 

So now everybody will know that they are altogether my own family.

Then I went into the den so I could mind Craig while he was reading his book. 



Good for me.

My nice Doctor Waller called us this afternoon. Craig talked to him.

Because I cannot hold the phone so well. 

So I am going to see him on our do not go to work Wednesday. In the morning. Ha. That is a good idea. 

When Zita came home she went to our own office right away. I stayed on my comfy rug in the kitchen. 

I did not want to go back to work. So I just finished my before dinner nap. Ha. Good for me.

I was still nearly still all fast asleep when it was time for our before dinnertime walk. 

So I had to get all fast awake. Oh well. 

You cannot be fast asleep on your walks. 

You might just fall off the sidewalk and maybe hurt your bottom. Or hit your head on a telephone post. Oh dear me.

Hitting your head on a telephone post hurts you head. Oh well. 

But we found Professor Jill anyway. That was good. 

Niamh had to go to a store to get a do not break your telephone case. For her brand new telephone. 

When we got home Zita went downtown and found Niamh so she could have our together dinner tonight.

But then Zita had to go into our office for a meeting. An after dinnertime meeting. 

On the computer. Oh dear. 

We will have to find a brand new program for after dinnertime watching. 

Because we stayed up way past our bedtime to watch all the other program. 


No comments:

Post a Comment