Monday 25 January 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Eight

I did not have a big sleep in today.

Because Zita got up very very early to do some rascal ladies work. 

I got up too. But it was only on the computer work. 

I am not such a big help on the computer. Oh well.

So I went back to bed right beside Craig while he listened to his very long book. Ha.

And because I was fast asleep I missed my own breakfast. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

When Craig was all wide awake we had a long cheesie bun for our nearly lunchtime.

Then Zita came in to the living room. 

Because the other computer just forgot all her important work. Oh dear me. Too bad for her. 

And she had to start it all again. Right from the beginning all over again. Oh dear me.

So she went for an all over the neighbourhood run. 

So she would not be too unhappy. Oh dear me. 

Today is a famous Scotsman’s day. He wrote lots and lots of very famous poems. 

Even one all about his very best friend Mister Luath the dog. 

He was so very sad when Mister Luath went all the way to Heaven he wrote a beautiful poem about him. 

So everybody would remember his friend forever. That is a good idea for a poem.



They even have a very beautiful big statue of Mister Luath and his best friend Mister Burns too. Ha.

But we did not have to have any Scotsman’s food for our dinnertime. 

Or listen to too loud bagpipe music. Ha. That is a good idea.

Because Craig is only a pretend sometimes Scotsman. That is good.

Only our Colonel Dugal and his own nephews are real Scotsmen. 

But they were too busy reading Mister Burns’s poems to each other. 

And drinking the very old Scotsman’s whiskey.




Dugal gave it to Zita for her Merry Christmas time present. 

It is his favourite. Zita’s too. 

So Zita shares it with Colonel Dugal. Because he is very old and famous. 

I had a nice quiet day all day.

Because I was very busy yesterday moving everything everywhere. 

So I was a bit tired all day. 

Niamh was very busy. Writing a brand new story for her nice university. 

Then she had a squeaky clean shower so she would not be all smelly. That is a good idea. 

Sometimes I am a just a little bit smelly. 

So then I have a clean as can be bath. 

Then I smell just like a beautiful flower. Ha. Good for me. 

We are having a cooked all day long dinner tonight. 

Those dinners make the kitchen smell delicious for the whole day. Ha. That is a good idea. 

So I only had my nice naps in the kitchen today. On my comfy rug. Ha. That is a good rug. 

Then Zita woke me all up so we could get all dressed and go find Professor Jill. 

It was still too cold to play with my big red ball. Oh well. 

After our early together dinner Zita drove Niamh to Miss Anna’s apartment.

Then we watched the funny lady detective. 



No comments:

Post a Comment