Sunday 31 January 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Fourteen 

I did not have a very nice sleep last night.

In the middle of the night I just slipped and fell right off our comfy bed. But I was not hurt.

Zita got right up to make sure I was all right.

Because we are best friends. 

But then I went outside to my side yard and had a sick tummy.  

In the middle of the night. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

And this morning I did not want to eat my breakfast.

Zita said that the turkey on top was too old. Oh dear.

She said that is why I had a sick tummy last night. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

She put all the turkey in the garbage. Right away. 

And then I got a brand new lunch. Which tasty cheese on top instead. 

And Craig shared the muffins that Zita made yesterday. 

He put very delicious jam on them too. Ha. Good for us. 

Then I had a long nap. 

You always have long naps when you have a sick tummy. It is our own good rule. 

This afternoon Zita and the black car took Niamh to Miss Anna’s apartment.

Because they have a brand new cooking club. Right on their computers. Ha.

So everybody is going to make very special delicious cookies all together. 

Right on their computers. Together. That is a good idea. 

Now you have to only be on your computers to have an altogether club. 

Because of the do not get all sick and maybe just die rules. 

Maybe she will bring some cookies home maybe.

Or maybe Niamh and Miss Anna and Miss Tarryn will eat them all by themselves. Oh dear.

Maybe they will have sick tummies too. Oh dear me. 

It is still very cold outside. It was too cold to play with my big blue ball. 

My new ball is not a bit red. It is just all blue. 

But it is not so easy to chew as my red ball. That is not so much fun. 

This afternoon Zita was making an own made very very delicious cake. 

And she was talking to way far away in Ireland auntie Eileen at the very same time.

So I stayed on my comfy rug right there in the kitchen to help her. 

It is always good to have a good helper when you are very busy. 

I still have to wear my T-shirt but it is very comfy. And it has a fierce giant wolf on it. Ha. 



That is a good T-shirt.

Craig said I could have it. Forever. Ha. 

Maybe I will get some more. Just like Craig. Ha. 

That is a good idea. 

For my dinnertime I got chicken and cheese treats on top. Ha.

When I was having my dinner Zita went and brought Niamh back home to our toasty warm house. 

That was a good idea. 

Then Zita made our very tasty together dinner. I was a big help.

So I got some green beans just for me.

Green beans are my favourite. Because they are very crunchy. 

We had delicious ham and lots of green beans for our dinner. Good for us.

Then we watched the new detective program. 

Maybe we will go to bed early tonight. 

Maybe I will not fall off our bed tonight. That is a good idea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment