Tuesday 19 January 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Two

Not even one person had a sleep in today. Except me.

I had my own sleep right on the big comfy bed.

 Until Zita made some toasts. Then I was wide awake.

After our toasts I helped Zita with our rascal ladies work right in our own office.

Then I helped Craig eat some good morning cookies. Ha.

A nice lady brought a book right to our front door for Niamh.

It was a book that shows you how to cook just like you were in far away France. Ha.


All the nice Bouvier dogs were from France too. But only a long time ago. 

Maybe Niamh will make lots and lots of very tasty from France food. 

Maybe we will have lovely giant croissants all the time. Maybe. 

At lunchtime Zita and I got all dressed up in all our keep you toasty warm clothes.

So we could go for our walk. And not be all frozen up like icicles. 

It is very cold outside today. But we went for a very long all over walk anyway.

Because we had our warmest clothes on. Ha. Good for us. 

But I did not help Craig eat his lunch today.

Because I was just as fast asleep as could be. Ha.

Going for long walks in the so much cold makes everybody a bit too tired. 

Zita talked to her mother and her father on the telephone this afternoon. 

So she could tell them that her elbow did not fall right off. And is not even so fat. Ha.

We had sausages and green beans for our together dinner. I got some green been. 

Even before dinnertime. Ha. Green beans are my favourite.

Then we went into the den so we could watch a brand new lady detective. I had a very nice nap. 





No comments:

Post a Comment