Saturday 30 January 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Thirteen 

I had a nice sleep in with my friend Craig today. 

I did not get up with Zita. I stayed in the big comfy bed so I could keep Craig toasty warm.

Because it is still very cold outside today.

But it was not such a long sleep in.

Because it is Craig’s Saturday have cookies and coffee with his old friends. 

On his old flat computer right in the den. 

He brought in way too many cookies so I had to help him eat them all. Ha. That was an easy job.  

I saw everybody right on the computer. I do not think they had cookies. Too bad for them.

Today is the special everybody should eat lots of croissants day. 



But we did not have one croissant. Not even a very little one. 

Because Craig ate them all a while ago. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Croissants are my favourite. 

This morning I minded Zita when she talked to her parents in way far away Dublin. 

And I had my breakfast too. Lots of times I get turkey bits right on top. Ha.

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight so he can tell Uncle Bill. 

Uncle Bill will be very happy for me. It is known. 

Maybe it is one of his hiding all the time turkeys. Maybe. 

At lunchtime we went for our good afternoon walk. And we found professor Jill too. Ha.

It is not so cold if you only walk where the sunshine is. 

But if you go around a corner it is way too cold. And just all of a sudden you are nearly just a frozen icicle. 

After we got back from our walk Zita and the go fast car went downtown.

So they could find my friend Niamh. And bring her home.

She did not walk home today.

Because when she got home last night her toes were as cold as could be. Oh dear. That is not very nice.

That is why I have to wear my boots. So I do not have as cold as can be toes. 

Because I do not have so many toes anymore I have to wear my toasty warm boots lots of times. Oh well.

When I was looking out my watching window there were lots and lots of little children sliding down into my empty pond.


Even in the very very cold. That is silly. 

Now they will have cold as can be toes. 

And the lady on the television said that tonight is going to be the very coldest night. Oh dear me.

So Zita told me that we are not going out again today. 

Because we are not so silly. Ha. That is true. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita for our dinnertime tonight.

They had little pies for dinner. 

Not big apple pies or peaches pies. They had little chicken pies. One each. Ha.

Sometimes I get the crunchy bits. 

Niamh did not have dinner her tonight. She went to Miss Anna’s to watch a movie.

But Zita drove her.

Because of the way too cold. 

We are going to watch more of the far away in London detectives tonight. 

Right in our comfy warm den. Ha. 

Last night when we watched the detectives Craig had lots of ice cream. 

And then I licked the bowl as clean as could be. Ha. That was an easy job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment