Saturday 23 January 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Six

We could not have any nice sleep ins today.

Because it is our busy all day Saturday. Oh well.

Niamh was up very early this morning. 

So she could go to her class on the television. And start writing another story for her university.

Then Craig went to have his coffee on the computer with his old friends. 

And Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her work.

It is very cold outside today. When I came in I had icicles on my face. Oh dear me. 

That is not so very pretty. Oh well. 

And today is our make the house spic and span day. Oh well.

When you make the house all clean as can be you have to use the noisy machine. 

It just eats up all the dirt on the floors and then we throw it in the garbage. But it is too noisy.

So I went into the bed room so it would not catch me. 


And then I had a nap. Ha. Good for me.

The noisy machine cannot catch you when you are fast asleep. It is a rule. 

When Zita was all finished we went for our together in the afternoon walk. 

But we had to get dressed up in our warmest clothes before we went outside. 

Because it is very cold outside. But it is a full of sunshine day. 

When it is way too cold it is always very sunny. I do not know why. Oh well.

When I got home I put on my T-shirt back on. 

I get a new clean T-shirt every day. Just like Craig. Ha. Good for me.

Today I wore my very scary wolf T-shirt. Ha. That is a good T-shirt.


I have to wear a T-shirt until my fur grows all back again. So I will not get too cold. 

If you get way too cold things will just fall off. Even maybe your nose. Oh dear me. 

When I looked out my watching window I saw lots of children sliding all over.

Right into the empty pond. Even in the way way cold. That is silly. 

Maybe all their noses will fall right off. Too bad for them. 

We had an very early dinner tonight. 

We had cooked outside delicious hamburgers. With cheese on top. 

Then Zita and Niamh found Miss Tarryn’s at her apartment. So she could come to our house.

Then Niamh and Miss Tarryn could watch a movie on the big television in the basement. 

And maybe eat treats together. 

Craig and Zita and I are going to watch the funny lady detective tonight. 

That is a good program. It is not even a bit scary. 




No comments:

Post a Comment