Saturday 16 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Ninety Nine

When I woke up this morning I looked out my watching window and everything was covered up with snow. 



Nearly to the top.

So Zita and the black car took Niamh to downtown for her work. 

Craig did not have a sleep in because it was his Saturday old friends coffee time.

So when Craig was talking to his very old friends I minded Zita in the living room. 

She talked to her brother in way far away Spain. 

So I looked out my favourite watching window. 



So I could see what everybody was doing. That is an interesting job.

Zita’s brother does not have his very nice house in Ireland anymore. I do not know why. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

When Zita was finished talking to him it was time to move lots and lots of snow. 



If you do not move the snow all away all the time when you open your door you will not be able to get out. 

And you will have to stay in your house. And not go for long walks with your nice dog. Oh dear me.

So you have move lots of snow before you cannot move any. Oh dear. 

But I could not be a big help. I am not such a very good helper in the snow. Oh well.

So I had to mind Craig instead. We watched Zita moving all the snow and I barked at the dogs outside. 

So they would not come and chase Zita. 

But I got in trouble for being a too much barking dog. Oh well. 

When Zita was finished she went downtown to find Niamh and bring her home. 

And when they got home Niamh went outside so she could play in the too much snow. Oh dear me.

But Niamh and Cara and Lee and Mister Alex made a giant snow castle. 



With a window. And a door. 

It is even taller than Niamh. My goodness. That is very tall. 

We did not go out for our before dinnertime walk tonight.

Because the snow is so high that I might get an all frozen up tummy. That would not be so very nice. 

So I just stayed in the living room so I could mind my friend Zita. That is a good job.

We will have a together dinner tonight. 

Last night we watched a new detective program. With a lady detective. 

And she was never a detective before. She was just a person. 

Now she is a lady detective. With a fast car that does not have a roof. Oh dear. 

That is a good program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment