Tuesday 5 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Eighty Eight

Zita and I got up early this morning. 

So we could go for our good morning walk.

But Craig had a big sleep in today so he could rest his a bit sore shoulder. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

When he was all awake it was nearly lunchtime so we had two toasts with jam. Ha.

Then Niamh came up stairs so she could make a very delicious cake. But it is a very hard to make cake so Miss Tarryn came over to help.

Last time they made a tasty dessert it did not work. Not even a bit. And it took a very long time to make. 

But they had to give it to the garbage truck. Oh dear.

So the are making a different one today. But it is another takes a long time to make cake. Oh dear. 

And they had to wait until the little cake got much bigger. So they went in the go fast car for an adventure drive.

I stayed here to mind Craig when he looked out the window. 



It is just a no nice sunshine at all day. Just all the time clouds. That is not such a nice day. 

So it was not a good day for looking out my watching window. So I had a very nice beside Craig nap. 

Last night the giant snow gobbling machines we on my street. With their giant trucks. 


And the push the too much snow all around machines too.

They are very scary machines. 



They are way too loud and have all the time flashing lights. 

But I was very brave and I guarded Craig and Zita the whole time. 

The nasty machines did not gobble us up. Not even a bit of us. Ha. Good for me. 

When the rascal ladies work was all finished I took Zita and professor Jill on our nice before dinner walk.

But I had to wear all my boots.

Because the sidewalk are all covered in nasty hurt your feet salt. Too bad for me. 

When Niamh and Miss Tarryn were back home I helped them in the kitchen. That is a good job.

And when Zita made our tasty outside cooked hamburgers I helped her too. Ha.

I am the best kitchen helper ever.

Last night we watched a new program all about a lady who flies all over everywhere on aeroplanes. 

But one day when she was all awake there was a brand new dead person in the bed. Right beside her. Oh dear. 

That is not so all right.

Maybe we will watch some more tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment