Tuesday 26 January 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Nine

Only Craig had a sleep in today. And it was only a very little sleep in. Oh well.

A nice man came to look at the take the water away pipes. 

Because they put white ones right on the other side of my house. By mistake. 

Because they promised to put the nice red ones on. Like our old ones. Oh dear.

So they are going to come back and put the right ones on. Ha. That is good.

Craig and I had our toasts before I went to my own office to help Zita. 

I was a big help until lunchtime then Zita and I went for our lovely walk all around our neighbourhood. 

It was not so very cold today. 

But we got all dressed up as warm as toasts anyway. 

So I had to have my green rubber boots on. Oh well.

But when I got home I had a very tasty lunch. Then I had my lunchtime nap. 

So I had a very nice quiet afternoon. Ha. Good for me. 

But my friend Niamh was very busy today with her university courses all day. 

She did not have a nice quiet day like me. Too bad for her.

Before our dinner Zita and the go fast went to get her brand new see everything all the time glasses. Ha. 

Then she went to the downtown rascal ladies office to do some important rascal ladies things. 

I stayed here and looked out my watching window at everybody sliding into the empty pond. 

That is an easy job. 

We Zita came back home we had a breakfast for our dinnertime.

With lots of very tasty bacon. From our friends the farmers. 

And real pancakes. Not the pretend from France pancakes. That was a good idea.

So we had a delicious together dinner. 

Sometimes I get pancake bits too. Pancakes are my favourite too. 

After dinnertime Niamh’s head was too full up with words from her brand new story.

So she went downstairs to shoot everybody dead. On her just for games computer. Ha. 

You cannot have too many words in your head and shoot everybody dead. It is known. 

We have to find a new detective program for tonight.

Because we watched every one of the funny lady detective’s program. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment